There are several good agencies for the consolidation of debt that are non-profit. In this article, we will look at several of these agencies and what they will offer when it comes to debt consolidation.
Debt Management Credit Counseling Corp. is an agency for the consolidation of the debt that is non-profit. This agency utilizes the highest quality standards in the industry. They provide education and budget counseling to their clients to teach them to manage their personal finances and provide credit counseling through programs for debt management and personal budgeting.
When you apply for a debt management program through DMCC you will be assigned a Certified Credit Counselor who will ask you a few questions about your debts and the amount of money you make. From there they will review the information and work up a few plans for you to look over. You will work with the credit counselor to pick the best plan to fit your particular situation. You will then sign a contract with DMCC to start the ball rolling.
Your credit counselor will work with your creditors to reduce monthly payments, lower interest rates, and reduce or eliminate late charges. You will make one monthly payment to the agency for the consolidation of debt that is non-profit. They, in turn, will make sure your creditors are paid on time. A fee is usually charged for the services rendered which will be included in the monthly payment. The counselors at DMCC will help you every step of the way and be there to answer any questions you may have.
Below is a list of agencies for the consolidation of debt that is non-profit:
– Advantage Credit Counseling Service-Non profit debt management and credit counseling services.
– Advantage Credit Counseling Service-Online version of Cincinnati Credit Counseling Services.
– Alliance Credit Counseling-Nationwide credit counseling-non profit.
– American Family Credit Counseling-Credit counseling and debt consolidation.
– Big Solutions, Inc.- Credit counseling and debt management.
– CCCS of Orange County, California-Non profit counseling agency. Offices also in New York, Delaware Valley PA, New Hampshire, Vermont, Washington, and Idaho.
– Christian Credit Counseling Centers-Counseling on secured and unsecured debt. Offices in Houston TX, and Tulsa OK.
– Clear Point Finacial Solutions-Non profit, credit counseling, and other financial services. Nationwide.
– Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc.-Non profit, debt counseling, financial education, Nationwide.
– Consumer Budget Counseling-Credit Counseling, non-profit, Nationwide.
– Consumer Credit Counseling of Greater Dallas, Inc.- Non-profit, community service, avoid bankruptcy through education and counseling. Branches in- Atlanta, Central Florida, Oregon, Texas, Los Angeles, Nevada, New Jersey, San Francisco, and Michigan.
This is a partial list of the hundreds of Agencies for the consolidation of debt that is nonprofit. This should give you a place to start when looking for a good debt counseling company.